Artist of the Month is:
Be notified of site updates, subscribe to the newsletter.
Denmark, , Aarhus
360 design solutions
Job DescriptionAre you a skilled motion graphics artist, 3D animator, 3D artist or a combination? Can you convert demanding storyboards to jaw-dropping 3D sequences?
We are looking for an imaginative person who can breathe life into products, graphics and visual identities.
You will be part of the visual and online communication team in Aarhus – a team that aims to deliver high-impact solutions in the intersection between graphic design, visual identity, branding and interactive design.
Your colleagues are a passionate, multi-disciplinary and ambitious bunch and your clients are some of Denmark’s and Europe’s leading businesses and institutions.
- Create commercials for TV and promotional videos for fairs
- Make photorealistic product visualisations
- Assist in developing entertaining and informative storyboards
- Create instructional videos that show users how to use a product
- An experienced artist – with at least 3 years experience
- A generalist rather than a specialist, who is able to turn your hand to many challenges in the 3D world
- Skilled in 3dsmax & Vray or Cinema4D, and acquainted with AfterEffects
- Able to understand a visual style and bring it to life
- Outgoing, flexible and thrive in a dynamic environment with a lot of people around you.
We offer you
- The chance to work with some of the best creative brains in Europe
- An international client list, including big names in business and the public sector
- An informal and social work environment
Apply now by email to: email@example.com
For more information, contact Christian Ludvigsen +45 26 77 04 19
Applications are accepted in both Danish and English.
Application deadline: 8 April 2011
Start date: as soon as possible
Only applications including examples of your work will be taken into consideration.