Artist of the Month is:
Be notified of site updates, subscribe to the newsletter.
Junior Interactive 3D Developer
USA, Alabama, Enterprise
NavTech is a company focused on using interactive 3D visuals to facilitate a more exciting and efficient means of knowledge transfer.
Job DescriptionThis is an excellent entry to the job market position. If you have 3D Studio Max or excellent graphic artist skills this job is for you. We are asking 1 year of experience within real-time modeling and simulation application development. The junior 3D developer should be able to develop low-poly highly detailed 3D models with high fidelity and be able to work with existing CAD or work from image data provided by a client. The junior 3D developer should be able to develop techniques for optimizing data for use in an interactive 3D environment. They must have the capability of working with multiple people on multiple projects. This is either a single full-time position or two part-time positions.
• Prefer candidates with real-time modeling and simulation background
• Performed tasks using junior level skills in the 3D Studio Max and an understanding of HTML and basic scripting language
• Experience with CG shaders and HLSL shaders
Required Technical Skills:
• 3D Studio Max 8 or higher
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Macromedia Dreamweaver or HTML
Optional Desired Skills:
• Immersive Real-time Software Development Suite
• Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration
• VR Hardware (CAVE, Cluster Displays, HMD)
Please send resume and examples of work to dave.brown(at)ndgi.com