Login - Become a member

Help needed installing rhino

Forums home -> Rhino -> Help needed installing rhino

By Mr Exit on Feb 23, 2005 03:10 PM
I've just bought a second hand laptop and am trying to install my copy of rhino v3, when installing the computer tells me that "rhino cannot be installed because rhino is currently running on your system"?????. The previous owner used to have the evaluation rhino on the computer but has uninstalled it and there are no other copys of rhino on there.

Whats going on!

Any ideas?
Re: Help needed installing rhino 
By Bonn on Mar 04, 2005 05:27 PM
I've just bought a second hand laptop and am trying to install my copy of rhino v3, when installing the computer tells me that "rhino cannot be installed because rhino is currently running on your system"?????. The previous owner used to have the evaluation rhino on the computer but has uninstalled it and there are no other copys of rhino on there.

Whats going on!

Any ideas?

Hi dude.

ive just been googeling coz I have the same problem as u (IIve seen uve posted this in 2 forums from what ive seen)

Did u find out how to install it in the end coz im totally clueless on this one, if so it would be real nice if u could tell me how to get past that irrataiting error.

thnx

By Mr Exit on Mar 08, 2005 05:44 PM
The only answer i've been able to come up with is to format the hard disc, bit drastic but cant think of anything else, let me know if you sort it out.

Cheers

By Kyonkichi on Feb 11, 2007 04:46 PM
Hi,
I realised that this is probably an old dead thread.
But i recently bought a new laptop and had the same problem. I managed to find a sort of fix.

Appearently by installing a lower version, then installing a newer version over it works.

I installed Rhino V2, then installed Rhino V3.
Re: Help needed installing rhino 
By Ouisri on Jul 19, 2010 02:50 PM
you have to clear the old registry of Rhino before install new one
By jin1234i on Oct 03, 2012 10:53 AM
The rhino 4 is installed in the server should i change some setting stuff . There is still a weild error message .

Holzküchen

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us