Login - Become a member

Woods: I'm right up there

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Woods: I'm right up there

Woods: I'm right up there 
By breenda on Aug 27, 2013 02:02 AM

Three shots off the pace after the first round of the USPGA Championship, Tiger Woods insists shooting under 70 is a good start.

Woods notched up six birdies and three bogeys in his round of 69 at Kiawah Island as he began his hunt for a 15th major title.

It wasn't the easiest of days for Woods as he had to do a lot of discount golf clubs , but the American was happy with his discount golf clubs.

"Anything in the 60s is going to be a good start in a major championship. And I'm right there," said Woods.

"I putted well on the weekend, made a few adjustments Friday night last week, and felt like I hit a lot of good putts," he added.

"Started the ball on my start lines again and I think I made six putts over 20 feet out there or something like that on the weekend, which is good. Came here with the same thoughts, same feels, and I made a few today."

The 36-year-old admitted that the wind had already begun to become a factor on Thursday and that he expected taylormade r11 irons to be even more influential later in the week.

"Well, I mean, geez, I'm playing with Keegan [Bradley] and he's 3 under through two, and you look up on the board, some guys 4 under through six; a bunch of guys 3 under through five; a couple of them were 3 under through three," he exlpained.

"So it's one of those days where everyone's going to shoot 6 , 7 , 8 under par, but the wind kicked up a little bit and taylormade rocketballz irons changed things quite a bit. If it had stayed pretty benign, I'm sure you would have had to have probably shot 5 under par to be in the Top 10. But things have changed.

Re: Woods: I'm right up there 
By shoesus21 on Aug 27, 2013 02:58 PM
Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

( http://www.shoes2.us// )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment.

http://www.shoes2.us/Michael-Kors-Handbags-n2447/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us