Login - Become a member

I Like the sweet spot of Ping G15 Irons

Forums home -> Job Offers -> I Like the sweet spot of Ping G15 Irons

I Like the sweet spot of Ping G15 Irons 
By DanielBush on Aug 13, 2013 06:24 AM
Ping have been making great irons longer than Sir Alex Ferguson has been in charge at Old Trafford – and that’s a long time! The quality of the irons just gets better and better and the brilliant ping g15 irons for sale are no exception.

The G15 irons are comically forgiving. I tried hitting the ball out of the center of the fairway, the rough, fairway bunkers, pine straw, and mud. The result seemed to be almost the same feel and same trajectory with every shot. There was actually a point where I became so frustrated with the consistency of the golf clubs for sale that I started dropping balls into a shallow puddle and seeing what the results would be.

Fortunately, I hit the clubs using a launch monitor later on in the day and found out that I was hitting the ball about three to five yards farther but was completely wrong about why. If the distance could be attributed purely to the loft decrease, I should have seen a slight decrease in trajectory as well. According to the launch monitor, my launch angle was actually higher with the G15s than the ping g20 irons for sale. Honestly, I thought I was losing it.

For someone that has not played a PING iron in quite a while, setting up to the G15s can be quite a shock to the system. Literally, no matter what angle you look at the club, the wide sole - which is even wider than before - was unavoidable. For some players this is like seeing a mustache on the Mona Lisa. For others, the bulge may be the finishing touch necessary to inspire confidence.

The ping g15 driver for sale have a thick sole that caused me to consciously change my swing to sweep the ball rather than attack the ball. Moreover, when I tried to hit a slight draw or a slight fade the ball stayed almost dead straight. Last, the large offset of the clubhead lead to a few untimely hooks with my long Ping Anser Forged Irons.

The G15 is targeted at golfers that dig into the ground when they shouldn't; golfers that probably can't hit a feather draw or fade; golfers that could benefit from the offset. Ultimately, the G15 is a perfect fit for a mid- to high-handicap golfer.
Re: I Like the sweet spot of Ping G15 Irons 
By mkmalls22 on Aug 14, 2013 05:10 AM

input this URL:

( http://www.mkmalls.com/ )

you can find many cheap and high stuff

Believe you will love it.

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

http://www.mkmalls.com/Michael-Kors-Handbags-n2447/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter