Login - Become a member

Lee victorious in Korea

Forums home -> News -> Lee victorious in Korea

Lee victorious in Korea 
By breenda on Aug 08, 2013 02:22 AM
Korea's Lee In-woo fended off the challenge of 13-time Asian Tour winner Thaworn Wiratchant of Thailand and compatriot Sang-hee Lee, closing with a four-under-par 68 to win the inaugural Volvik Hildesheim Open J Golf Series.

With a winning total of 12-under-par 276, Lee has immediately set his sights on more glory in the region by taking up membership with the Callaway RAZR X HL Irons
Thaworn's quest for his 14th Asian Tour title had to be put on hold after he signed for a 69 to take a share of second place with Sang-hee Lee.

Thailand's Pariya Junhasavasdik signed for a 69 to take fourth place while Spanish rookie Javi Colomo had to settle for fifth place alongside Korea's Jin-jae Byun on 279 at the Hildesheim Country Club.

Lee, who was among the six players tied for the overnight lead, knew that he had to be on top of his game given the quality of his closest rivals.

"When I took a share of the third round lead yesterday, I told myself that this was my chance of winning Ping G20 Driver again and I cannot waste it. My only victory came in 2005 on the Korean Golf Tour and I badly wanted to win again," he said.

"What made this victory even sweeter was that I managed to win against a strong field that included players from the Asian Tour."

The Korean is now looking forward to repeat his success on the Asian Tour.

"This Ping G20 Combo Set for sale win has opened many doors for me and I know that my schedule is going to be very packed from now on. I'm looking forward to winning again especially in the high profile events on the Asian Tour," he added.

Re: Lee victorious in Korea 
By mkmalls17 on Aug 10, 2013 02:19 PM
input this URL:

( http://www.mkmalls.com/ )

you can find many cheap and high stuff

Believe you will love it.

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

http://www.mkmalls.com/Michael-Kors-Handbags-n2447/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter