Login - Become a member

I20 Iron is a wise choice

Forums home -> Resumes -> I20 Iron is a wise choice

I20 Iron is a wise choice  
By helenbest on Mar 05, 2013 07:25 AM
One of the top-rated models in the test. A strong performer across the board and a standout in accuracy/forgiveness.

As good as ping g20 irons best price gets in this category; all but the very worst swings result in acceptable direction and distance; some testers swear by the long irons. These multi-material irons utilize tungsten weights in the toe for better forgiveness on off-center shots and a "Custom Tuning Port" in the sole to help optimize launch conditions at impact.

The ping i20 irons's offered a consistent and accurate flight, with a piercing trajectory. If precision and accuracy are important in your irons this is a great match. If you’re looking to gain yardage, there may be a better set for you. But perhaps the old saying of which is better, a 200 yard down the middle every time or a 300 yard drive down the middle half the timePing G25 Irons, should help some of you in your decision making. Accuracy in this game outperforms distance.

A straight hitter that can be worked both ways with relative ease; half shots and knockdowns are simple to play; excels in nasty lies.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us