Login - Become a member

Mizuno MP-69 Irons Review is for you

Forums home -> Resumes -> Mizuno MP-69 Irons Review is for you

Mizuno MP-69 Irons Review is for you 
By golfonlineau on Feb 05, 2013 08:59 AM
On the course, the Mizuno irons performed beautifully. The iconic MP line of cheap golf clubs that Mizuno puts out each year fall into this category and the MP-59 and MP-69 are no exception. Blending the input of Mizuno’s PGA Tour staff members with state of the art design and simulation tools, the MP-69s are the perfect balance of patented Grain Flow Forged feel, and unmatched workability.

Both Mizuno MP-59 Irons and MP-69 offer a penetrating mid ball flight that works extremely well in almost all conditions with the MP-69s flying just a bit lower than that of their slightly more forgiving counterparts. The Mizuno MP-69 Irons are really beautiful to hit. I'm hitting the ball more pure than ever and when I don't, I know exactly what I did wrong. When struck pure, they just feel amazing. There is minimal offset, especially in the short irons.

It has made me a better striker of the ball. The feel is what is to be expected from Mizuno, soft and buttery, to me they very comparable to TN-87s, which to me is the all time best feeling iron. If you’re looking for a club that allows you to move the ball right to left, or left to right to varying degrees, the MP-69 can absolutely get the job done.

Following on the highly-successful Mizuno MP-68 Irons , the new blades have been designed to offer workability and high levels of feel to the more accomplished golfer with 4D technology. New 4D muscle pad on the back of the clubhead, strategically places the weight progressively throught the set to produce easier-to hit long irons with a slightly higher ball flight than before, whilst the shorter irons remain cleaner and more compact with a high center of gravity for improved trajectory control.

If you are exceptional ball strikers looking for an exceptional beautiful iron that offers exceptional feel, the Mizuno MP-69 Irons sale is for you. Anything slightly off-centre still maintains the feel and flight of a centre hit, although you will know about it if you really mis-hit it. Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of Competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions. The performance is absolutely top notch. The sole design cuts through the turf without digging.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us