Login - Become a member

Mizuno MP-59 Irons Made for Added Forgiveness

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Mizuno MP-59 Irons Made for Added Forgiveness

Mizuno MP-59 Irons Made for Added Forgiveness 
By golfonlineau on Jan 28, 2013 07:26 AM
Mizuno, as big a name as you'll find when it comes to building irons designed for the best players, has refined, tweaked and re-invented its models within the blade-cavity back category. Mizuno MP-59 Irons for sale, the company's award winning Ti Muscle Technology, are designed for the better player but don't be fooled by the rating. I had the chance to hit them and thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

What the MP-59 will deliver, if not game improvement, is game enhancement. Well struck shots fly true and bore through the air. As far as I can see well struck shots are rewarded, especially when trying to work the ball left or right, and high or low. Compared with Mizuno MP-69 Irons for sale with enhanced Muscle Back Technology ideal for elite golfers, Mizuno launches MP-59 Irons with Ti Muscle Technology offering added forgiveness in a player preferred appearance.

During the elaborate Grain Flow Forging process, the pure Titanium material is forged into the muscle of the MP-59 to deliver a 5% larger Sweet Area compared to the cheap Mizuno MP-68 Irons, the irons that debuted Ti Muscle Technology while taking home "Editor's Choice" in Golf Digest's 2010 Hot List. The titanium construction didn’t seem to change the feel much to other blades. On crisply struck shots, the head would really get through the ball.

A little bit thick across the topline for a blade – which I like, similar to the set of irons I currently use. The size of the head was good, and sat a little open at address. The other noticeable thing was weight, heavier in the hands than I expected. The weight I felt when I first picked the club up seemed to be a help here, just gave the club momentum through the hitting area. With a Tour confirmed sole, and overall compact head shape, the MP-59 irons allow varied shot-making delivery and control for consistent ball striking from the widest variety of lies.

Cheap golf clubs are on sale at economygolfonline.com, you can choose the products on sale now, placing the order for cheap golf clubs on the website following the easy steps on cheap golf depot, and enjoying the golbal free shipping service.Atraditional MP sized head shape enhance workability for the accomplished player. I could get the ball going where I wanted it – I had to hit a rope hook on one hole and got the result, and the fade (I hit a stock draw) would go as well. The Grain Flow Forged material that makes up the MP-59 irons provides a soft and consistent experience at impact, while the titanium forged into the head delivers even more of a solid feel.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us