Login - Become a member

TaylorMade R11S Driver Has Reached

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> TaylorMade R11S Driver Has Reached

TaylorMade R11S Driver Has Reached  
By tongjame on Jan 25, 2013 10:38 AM
TMAG is very much the leader is custom driver and woods fitting, evident by the new R11S with it's added adjustability, innovative crown design and improved aerodynamics.

TaylorMade is the golf equipment manufacturing Corporation which is on the top of the list ever since it has been acquired by addidas. It's working efficiency and the quality of cheap r11s driver has reached to a complete new level of technology.

TMAG says the white crown color of the r11s driver for sale makes it appear even larger (2%) and adds an advantage given that TaylorMade testing indicates that the majority of golfers gain confidence at address from a head that appears large relative to the ball.

There are also two weight ports in the r11s driver best price—one in the heel and one in the toe—which can hold the one- and the 10-gram weights that come with the driver. Positioning the 10-gram weight in the heel encourages a draw while screwing it into the toe should help you hit a fade.

One of the best things about the r11s driver is that confidence it provides and it carries over from in the bag to standing over the tee. Aesthetically, the R11s is the best looking driver I've ever seen and looks menacing sitting behind the ball waiting to strike. Kudos to the designers and engineers at TaylorMade because they've managed to create a driver that looks both stunningly beautiful and incredibly mean.

In terms of accuracy, it wasn't quite as good as the RBZ, but the cheap taylormade r11s driver was better than any other driver I've played or tested at the range. I suspect part of that result stems from not being able to really get the driver tuned to the fullest extent. Chalk it up to 90% user error and 10% having too many tuning options that are hard to comprehend without some research.

More about wholesale golf clubs you can visit our online store.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us