Login - Become a member

Took Turns Beat The Taylormade Drivers

Forums home -> ZBrush -> Took Turns Beat The Taylormade Drivers

Took Turns Beat The Taylormade Drivers  
By tommack on Jan 18, 2013 02:35 AM
If you are looking to improve your drives off of the tee and want one of the best drivers that is presently on the market today then you should look at this Driver.

The evolution of the Burner taylormade drivers continues at TaylorMade with the next generation of the Burner, plus the Burner TP driver. The newest Burner driver ingeniously combines the SuperFast technology of the 2007 Burner with the Dual Crown technology of the Tour Burner.

This is just one example why this quality Driver should be in your golf bag. The first day it came in we took it out to the range for a demo session with a couple of really long hitters and our resident THP Teaching Professional. At first glance, the taylormade driver shafts looks so long that it could cause problems, but within 4-5 swings, nobody even noticed the extra length of it. I was extremely happy with how the stock shaft performed.

All of the early testers felt as though this driver was as long as any driver we have tested this year. Armed with the taylormade driver we went over to a crowded range on a Saturday morning and let all kinds of players give it a run out there.

One by one each golfer tried their current driver and then the new taylormade clubs for sale Burner. To be fair, of the 23 golfers that participated, only 12 had drivers that were newer than 2006. Most thought it would be hard to control initially, but once they took some swings with it had no problems.

I play a fade with the ball off the tee and still had that, but with the taylormade clubs Burner it was much less pronounced. However I did not see the 10 yards or more that some were seeing. So after about 5 rounds, I was pretty much sold on the driver.

If you are in the market for a new driver and your criteria is long and straight, then you will be glad that you checked out the Taylormade 2009 Burner.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us