Login - Become a member

Ping G25 Driver

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Ping G25 Driver

Ping G25 Driver 
By halelucy on Jan 14, 2013 06:42 AM
Ping G25 Driver Mahan was hitting a G25 Driver (9.5 degrees) as well as a 15-degree G25 fairway wood.The driver has the same adjustability as Ping’s Anser Driver (0.5 degrees higher or lower than stamped loft) and is scheduled to be available at retail in mid-February.

Ping G25 Fairway Wood Love it!! I have the Anser and I can’t wait to see how it compares to this. No frills…just good quality clubs from Ping as always.Raaaawr– Wonder how they designed the head as far as spin goes, especially compared to G20, Anser…

Ping G25 Irons G25 look fine. Not like I'll put a red ring around the date on the calendar, but better than G20. Cavity is a fantastic improvement.

Wholesale golf equipment Used golf clubs for sale via online sites are much more helpful to amateur golfers who like to play games for pleasure. When you decide to opt for the used golf clubs for sale, you will have to keep few essential factors in mind.
Ping G25 Driver 
By jin1234i on Jan 29, 2013 06:20 AM
Ping G-series of metal woods have long been about forgiveness and the sixth generation G25 travels down .

Double glazing Leeds

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us