Login - Become a member

TaylorMade R11 Driver with best price

Forums home -> News -> TaylorMade R11 Driver with best price

TaylorMade R11 Driver with best price 
By golfonlineau on Jan 07, 2013 05:42 AM
I have been golfing for three years and just starting to really gain confidence in my swing. I decided to treat my self to a good driver for this season. I am not a man who are in pursuit of the latest and neglect the past. Taylormade R9 Irons for sale happened to be at hands so I give it a try and niticed a good choice.

On Tour count alone, TaylorMade rule the roost when it comes to drivers. The combination of TaylorMade Flight Control Technology and Movable Weight Technology make the taylormade r9 ironsthe only totally adjustable driver on the market. By setting the 16 gram weight at the heel and adjusting the head to the neutral left position, I have been able the turn my fade into a slight draw. This has added about 10 yards to my drives and has made them so much easier to control. This driver is probably best suited for the golfer that has an established and fundamentally sound golf swing.

I demoed the RBZ, K15 driver best price, Nike VRS and AMP this year and the R9 still stands head and shoulders above them. I noticed an increase in distance but a complete loss of control. This club is easy to swing, the head doesn't look too much like a spaceship. The stock shaft was decent but I ended up putting an Aldila MOI and love it even more. It is a great looking driver head and it is very easy to line up. The addition of being able to open and close the face and change the weights a little bit was pretty nice.

This club can help you even on your worse days or when you go to a course that notoriously bends in one direction. The distance is about the same as the r11 driver best price but I am slightly more consistant with a more penetrating ball flight. I would highly recommend this club. In addition, after a bit of study, I was able to adjust the shaft/head to my swing so the drives were long, straight with just a bit of draw.

It has a really soft feel off the clubface, while giving you about an extra 15 yards of distance. Plus on off center hits you have great forgiveness, and spin. However, I also have a downswing tendency to come too far from the inside with trouble releasing the golf clubs for sale head in time - result is a straight push or push fade. With most low spin drivers the face is square or open, making it even harder to square the face.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us