Login - Become a member

Ping Rapture V2 Irons Are Meant To Make The Game

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Ping Rapture V2 Irons Are Meant To Make The Game

Ping Rapture V2 Irons Are Meant To Make The Game  
By kangmake on Jan 04, 2013 09:11 AM
I replaced my Ping beryllium copper irons with a set of the Ping V2 rapture and cannot believe the difference.

I tested all of the other top brands and kept comparing them to the test rapture 6 iron. I must have hit over 1,000 range balls and a half of dozen sensor tests. The ping rapture irons for sale have a dense tungsten sole weight which positions the center of gravity low and away from the face.

The ping rapture v2 irons use multi-metal technology to launch the ball longer, higher and with more accuracy. This extreme toe weighting optimizes the launch angle and provides for a consistently high yet penetrating trajectory. A dense tungsten sole weight positions the centre of gravity low and away from the face to optimize the launch conditions. It is made up or a tungsten sole weight, a titanium face and a stainless steel body to allow for an innovative game improvement design.

I bought a rapture v2 9 degree stiff diamana blue 63 shaft, very forgiving, more distance, greater accuracy than any other driver I have tried. The rapture v2 irons is something like a rocket launcher, and what make it a vital weapon are its forgiveness, accuracy and playability.

The ping rapture driver is an excellent driver produced by Ping. The lightweight feel of this club is amazing and you will not even realize that you have a club in your hand. This driver is available for both right handed golfers and left handed golfers.

This ping rapture v2 driver will guarantee to add at least 20 yards to your distance to help improve your game. They are well known as one of the best golf club companies in the world and will continue to be with the making of products like this one.

New, visually appealing alignment aid of the Ping Rapture V2 Driver will inspire additional confidence in your game.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us