Login - Become a member

Cheap FT-iQ Driver for this Christmas

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Cheap FT-iQ Driver for this Christmas

Cheap FT-iQ Driver for this Christmas 
By DanielBush on Dec 30, 2012 06:52 AM
Callaway Golf have pushed all boundaries with the new cheap ft iq driver. The Ft-IQ is 30% Straighter and longer that the FT-5 which was the longest driver on tour in 2008 averaging 309 yards.

The new callaway ft iq driver advances the revolutionary ideas that went into the FT-i Driver to become the straightest driver Callaway Golf has ever made. The refined head shape has a sleek and stealthy look while raising the MOI for unprecedented accuracy off the tee.

With TaylorMade clubs, I’m still perfectly happy to tonk it in the general direction of the fairway with my old r7 425, rather than the newer Taylormade R7 irons or Taylormade R9 460 driver which, too, will be more or less swallowed up when the R9 Super Tri, already a hit on the pro Tours (‘We’ve optimized the world’s most optimized driver’), arrives at a store near you later this month.

You see where I’m coming from? Head shape and a sense of familiarity are far more important to me than the very latest technological ‘breakthrough’ which, as we all know, might be no more technological than a slightly different color paint and new graphic.

The use of Callaway's hyperbolic face technology and a sleeker and refined head shape translate into increased distance whilst Fusion Technology coupled with a longer deeper body and external weighting combine to make the FT-iQ Callaway's straightest driver. The Cheap Golf Clubs - RAZR fit driver utilises technology to make it long, straight and desirable.

Once you get used to it, it does what it promises to do, but you are sacrificing distance for greater accuracy.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us