Login - Become a member

Alvaro Quiros Wins the game with Callaway RAZR Fit

Forums home -> News -> Alvaro Quiros Wins the game with Callaway RAZR Fit

Alvaro Quiros Wins the game with Callaway RAZR Fit 
By DanielBush on Dec 25, 2012 07:25 AM
Alvaro Quiros powered his way home for the season-ending Dubai World Championship to become the first player to win with Callaway’s new RAZR Fit adjustable driver.

Callaway says the cheap RAZR fit driver features its renowned OptiFit adjustability system—designed for easy use and noticeable changes in trajectory for each of the settings. The system allows golfers to adjust the club’s face angle to open, square or closed by rotating the cog.

With a spectacular tee-to-green effort, showcasing his prodigious length off the tee with average drives bombing out to 311 yards, Quiros finished two strokes clear on 19-under for his second title of the European Tour season.

“For my entire career the driver has been the most important club in my bag,” said Quiros, who now moves to World No.21 after landing his half of his six career titles in the Middle East. “Now I’ve got the Callaway RAZR fit driver, I know I have a driver that I can trust. I am hitting this driver straighter and longer than my last one for sure.

While lots of people make use of the possibilities which exist along with vacationing, they have an inclination to find fresh along with exceptional resources which is persistant using golf courses throughout unusual areas. When you are traveling using your Callaway Diablo Edge Driver even tho it's a smart investment to get travel totes that will support your own golfing carrier as well as your golf clubs.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us