Login - Become a member

Titleist 712 CB Irons are best selling

Forums home -> Requests -> Titleist 712 CB Irons are best selling

By golfonlineau on Dec 19, 2012 07:01 AM
The New CB 712 irons are tipped to be one of the best selling cavity blades for 2012. With a new contemporary look and satin finish they are aesthetically pleasing and will appeal to the serious low handicap golfer looking for playability and forgiveness. It is a high-performance, shallow, forged cavity back iron with an improved feel, classic look, and superior shot control.

These irons are ideal for a player who prefers to control the distance, direction and trajectory of the golf ball. Knock down shots felt great and provide the ability to really alter ball trajectory. I purchased the Ttitleist 712 CB irons as I wanted to try something new and different from my last cheap mizuno mp 53 irons. The clubs performed exceptionally well, but I have the game to play them. They set up great at address and should provide a little more forgiveness, while still keeping that blade look and feel. They felt great hitting in the store and I am sure that feeling will transfer to the course.

Good ball strikers are sure to gravitate towards the new Titleist CB 712 iron. The CB irons are a forged blade with a satin finish. They feature a progressive offset with a shallow cavity behind the discount golf equipment face. In addition, they have a thin top line and a round profile that make the Titleist CB irons one of the sharpest irons available. These beautiful blades, are full-on blades – beginner’s beware.

The 712 Series MB and CB iron sets are updates of those earlier models, and like those earlier models are forged irons aimed at better players. The biggest difference between the two sets is obvious from the name: The Titleist MB 712 Irons are traditional muscleback blades while the 712 CB irons have a shallow cavityback. A satin finish is common to both sets. The 712 MB sole has more relief (compared to the 710 MB) in the heel and toe, lessening turf interaction; the 712 CB sole is a little bit wider than the MB.

The titleist cb 712 irons provide exceptional feedback on any shot. You instantly know where you strike the ball on the clubface. Shots struck in the sweet spot feel awesome. Forged from 1025 carbon steel with modern satin chrome plating, titleist cb 712 irons feature constant blade lengths, minimal constant offset, and a thick topline. I was actually surprised how forgiving the CB performed on off center hits, considering they’re not built with heavy heel and toe weights. It’s obvious when you miss the sweet spot but there is not a huge loss in distance.
By rehannaz on Apr 29, 2013 10:52 AM
My suggestion is go to a local fitter and hit the new CB 712 and see if you like the feel and ball flight compared . Glad you got to test out the new 712 series of irons .

hospitality courses singapore

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us