Login - Become a member

Wholesale Callaway RAZR X Irons review

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Wholesale Callaway RAZR X Irons review

Wholesale Callaway RAZR X Irons review 
By golfonlineau on Dec 15, 2012 05:26 AM
The all-stainless steel iron repositions 30 grams to the lower portion of the cavity, to create a large sweet spot in line with where average golfers strike the ball (low on the face). Consistent, high ball speeds combine with stronger lofts (long irons strengthened by 2, short irons by 1) to produce shots that fly 5 yards longer on average than Callaway X-22 Irons.

Having been looking for some new sticks and read all the hype about this years current models, I started off the season looking for a set of forgiving irons with some pop. In my mid 50's now and have lost some yardage. I really thought the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons would be the ticket, but found them long but the distance control was too inconsistant. The RAZR X was not the longest in the bunch, but, won hands down in the distance/accuracy department.

I like to hit a little fade with my long and mid irons a abit of a draw with my short irons and I can pull these shots of with these irons but If you want to point and shoot. That's where the
Callaway RAZR X Irons shine. Green finding machines. Forgot to add the stepped sole of these irons is simply fantastic from all lies they play much better the the wide soled g15 or g20 irons. The face of the club allows for mishits much more than others I have played. No one hits the ball on the exact screws every time, but this club over looks that.

The RAZR X is a game-improvement iron that has a huge hitting area. Replacing the callaway X-24 hot irons and X-22 in Callaway's line, each of the eight irons in the standard RAZR X set are made using a new variable face thickness technology, which makes the hitting area thinner as you move away from the center. This feature broadens the sweet spot and maintains ball speed on off-center hits.

Sand wedge performs really well in bunkers or in tight lie situations. The look of the australia golf online at address assists in proper lineup. The Callaway RAZR X irons feature a lower, deeper center of gravity and a consistently hot face for distance and accuracy. The new Razr Technology will lead the industry into the next generation of iron design by delivering the distance and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the playability and turf interaction of a thin sole iron.
Re: Wholesale Callaway RAZR X Irons review 
By tommack on Jan 17, 2013 10:37 AM
Among the most hot golf clubs, Callaway Diablo Edge Irons are really welcomed by golfers.

These types of irons could be the longest stainless irons we now have ever created and supply increased length without compromising feel or performance. I normally don't review products other than cars but I do enjoy playing golf and I just bought diablo edge irons graphite and I had to review them.

The diablo edge irons for sale is the longest list of irons the provider has crafted as of yet. These are super game improvement irons and after playing 18 holes I can see why. Providing greater distance lacking compromising sense or efficiency, the Diablo Edge series includes earned this 2010 Golfing Digest Hot List Jewelry Medal pertaining to Super Video game Improvement Iron.
Re: Wholesale Callaway RAZR X Irons review 
By shannelo789 on Mar 31, 2013 12:56 PM

I am a creature of habit, I rarely accept new change and quite honestly, I didn't want to like, much less get excited, over a hybrid club.

When you add an iron that increases speed, provides forgiveness and offers the best launch angle, you produce more accurate and further shots. If you hate the big and bulky look, you will probably already have a strong opinion formed about the ping k15 irons.

As a supplement to our 6 performance testers, a subset of additional golfers were given the opportunity to test the ping k15 driver and provide feedback in our subjective categories. Taken at face value, an average miss of a hair over 18 yards, the accuracy of the PING K15 may not seem that impressive.

The ping k15 fairway wood are really easy to launch the ball with and I seem to be achieving longer and straighter shots. The head is oversized and with a longer, deeper face the Ping G15 fairways and this provides excellent levels of forgiveness.

Directional compensation might be its greatest strength and the offset head of ping k15 hybrid with closed face prevents a slice without inflicting a hooking tendency. Many golfers hit their hybrids further than their long irons which will add to the appeal of this new set of clubs.

Ping k15 hybrid golf clubs sale is designed as a compliment to the K15 irons to improve your ball flight and build consistency in your game. A large internal weight pad in the hybrid produces a high MOI for added forgiveness. With the exotics it would be a low screamer that even if I clear the junk it would run through the green.

Overall the K15 is a great golf equipment for higher handicappers. Maybe it's time for you to have a try.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us