Login - Become a member

Callaway FT9 Driver Is Gaining The Most Praise

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Callaway FT9 Driver Is Gaining The Most Praise

By kangmake on Dec 12, 2012 11:47 AM
Callaway keeps coming with new big dogs, this one is the Callaway FT-9 and it probably is gaining the most praise amongst the ardent golfers.

The callaway ft 9 driver the shot makers turn to. Versatility, distance and control all in one space-age package. With the addition of Hyperbolic Face Technology, ball speeds across the entire face have been dramatically improved to generate even more distance.

Launched to replace the Callaway FT-5, the latest callaway ft 9 draw looks a lot like its predecessor. Nobody does it better then Callaway using multiple materials, and the FT-9 is no exception. The clubface is titanium with an internal X pattern design to drastically improve off centre hits. The carbon head makes it feel lighter and offers the feeling that you can really develop almost effortless clubhead speed.

The trajectory tended to by quite powerful and provides the scope to shape the ball for those that like to, and have the ability, to do that sort of thing, while it also crushes out the yardage. Driver that combine playability and distance are not easy to find, but I'm convinced the callaway ft 9 draw driver acheives it.

It feels smooth and lightweight with a higher torque reading to make it a long, but more controllable even in the hands of a mid-handicapper. The Callaway ft-9 draw driver offers a healthy mix of traditional and modern design, producing performance that is hard to fault.

My only slight reservation is that the FT-5 was such a good driver that the callaway ft9 draw driver is going to be a hard sell for those better players looking to upgrade, while less able ball strikers will prefer the flashier, slightly cheaper and mightily impressive Diablo driver.

In looks, Callaway has thankfully avoided a fussy crown design and maintains a rather minimalist clubhead to make it look clean and confidence-inspiring at address.

By jin1234i on Dec 18, 2012 08:47 AM
I recommend getting a stiff tip shaft on the heavier side if your swing can afford it .

Philosophy Blues Original udsalg

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us