Login - Become a member

Difference TaylorMade Burner 2.0

Forums home -> Softimage -> Difference TaylorMade Burner 2.0

By golfonlineau on Dec 10, 2012 05:34 AM
TaylorMade R11s Driver has been hitting the market since it came into the market on account of its new Adjustable Sole Plate technology, high performance, good control and comfortable hand feeling. It feels very solid on impact even on missed hits, but you get great feedback.

The Taylormade R11s driver which enjoys lots of improvements in performance based on Taylormade R11 driver, needless to say, can better serve golfers. More than that, it has been reputed to be the most technologically advanced driver to date. Increased adjustability is the most compelling aspect of the new cheap r11s driver. Rotating hosel has eight possible options of lie and loft/face angles, so golfers may more precisely fit their drivers to their games as they look to enhance their accuracy and distance.

Besides, two movable weights in the back of the 460cc clubhead make it possible for the center of gravity (CG) to be shifted to alter trajectory as needed. The TaylorMade R11s Driver head comes with a flat-white crown and a black PVD face, slightly bigger than the original and wildly popular taylormade RBZ driver, company officials say, and more aerodynamically designed so it can promote greater clubhead speed, which is credited with creating greater distance off of tee shots.

Previously With TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver I found my iron game improving while unfortunately my driver game was diminishing. I have the R11S setup to help promote a fade and I'm loving it. I know what a difference it makes to me. I'm consistently long and consistently in the fairway, because I know exactly what the ball is going to do when I step up to hit it.

I would recommend fitting on a launch monitor to get the most distance. Ball control is great very easy to move the ball left to right or right to left. Definitely, the launch monitor was right. On key (loong) holes, when I hit it cleanly, I was hitting cheap golf clubs less than before into the green. On one hole, two clubs less. Drives were carrying well. I have it tuned to "draw" with the weights, as I was having a little trouble getting the face closed at imact, due I guess to the slightly heavier head. Probably can de-tune that once I really get used to the tempo.
By jin1234i on Jan 25, 2013 06:59 AM
TaylorMade revealed their new distance irons last week- The Burner 2.0.One of the other differences between the Burner 2.0 irons .

snurken

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us