Login - Become a member

My TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 driver

Forums home -> Ideas/Suggestions/Comments -> My TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 driver

By golfonlineau on Dec 10, 2012 05:31 AM
Jim Furyk, the World No.12, 2010 FedEx Cup champion and PGA Tour Player of the Year. He has revealed that he has a bag of clubs with no particularly loyalty to one brand - merely 'toys' that he enjoys using and that are currently working for him and without the regular 10-Cheap golf clubs endorsement contract.

What's in Furyk's bag: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver (9.5 degree with Oban Devotion 7 75 shaft), TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 3-wood (Fujikura Motore VC8.2 shaft), TaylorMade Rescue 11 Hybrid and Callaway RAZR X Tour Irons (21 degree; Fujikura Motore F1 80 shaft), Srixon Z-TX Irons, Callaway X-Forged Wedges (50 degree); TaylorMade TP xFT ZTP (56 degree); and Callaway Jaws (60 degree), Odyssey Backstryke Sabertooth Putter and TaylorMade Penta TP Ball.

He told the US media at the Transitions Championship, where he finished tied 13th: "I actually approached TaylorMade and told them I wanted to play the ball rather than them recruiting me. I really believe in it and I think it's a good product. "Tinkering brings some issues but having that open bag is wonderful and you can have a lot of toys in there at times," said Furyk who says he likes the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 driver because it's more forgiving.

The cheap TaylorMade R11 Hybrid Features adjustment the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT), 4-degree face angle change, a 2-degree loft change, a 2-degree lie angle change and a 1,000 RPM spin change, deeper face and lower CG for easier launch, offering high performance with bold aesthetics. Its distinctive white crown and black face makes the Rescue one of the easiest hybrids to align at address, while its deep face and lower center of gravity makes it versatile and easy to launch.

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver cheap: By designing a driver with a black face and a white, matte-finished crown, TaylorMade is trying to create the most contrast possible in order to help golfers align the club more easily. The white crown also eliminates hot spots and glare that are often created with glossy-topped clubs. The triangular titanium clubhead has been made more aerodynamic, the face of the new SuperFast, which measures 4,550 square millimeters, is bigger than last year's model. That long shaft is going to help you generate more clubhead speed for greater distance, but hitting the ball in the sweet spot will be a little more challenging too.
By jin1234i on Dec 17, 2012 12:07 PM
Burner SuperFast 2.0 has a slighter larger face and weighs 5 grams less than the original SuperFast .

A-kasse

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us