Login - Become a member

This is a great driver

Forums home -> General Discussion -> This is a great driver

This is a great driver 
By DanielBush on Nov 30, 2012 07:36 AM
This is a great driver

taylormade rbz left hand sits "square", has a smallish head compared with many of today's drivers but is forgiving. I used to play off 4, but my handicap has crept up to 10 - much of it due to poor driving. I have played a variety of drivers in the past few years from Cobra, Ping and Taylor Made but always had 2 or 3 drives per round which got me into big trouble. Lofts were from 7.5 degrees up to 9 as I was seeking a penetrating flight. My Rapture V2 irons for sale is 10.5 BUT with a low torque stiff Proforce V2 shaft. What a revelation! No more snap hooks - and whilst the flight is higher than I have been used to, it still gets good run and bores through the wind well. Mizuno MX300 is slightly longer than other drivers I have used and far more accurate. It has already helped my handicap to come down. I highly recommend this shaft / head combination to anyone seeking good length with more accuracy.
discount north face jackets 
By yetisnow on Dec 04, 2012 06:16 AM

Mens North Face 3 in 1 Jackets delivers north face outlet the comfort and protection you need to stay north face outlet online on the move. In cool weather, The North Face Jackets or pair with a fleece for even more comprehensive protection. Apex Climate block fabric, North Face Jacketscheap north face jackets no matter what wind permeability rated at 0 CFM for total defence against howling cheap north face headwinds as you run, walk or ride, and is highly water resistant.North Face jackets are north face jackets cheap undoubtedly one of most popular North Face Jackets jacket among outdoor enthusiasts. North Face is North Face Jackets ON Sale a discount north face jackets classic down filled puffer jacket that thrives in cold weather conditions. An emergency nylon hood stows away in the collar. The shoulders are cheap north face jackets double North Face Jackets jackets layered for added durability against ski scuffs and rucksack straps. The waterproof breathable shell shrugs off the North Face Outlet wettest, nastiest winter weather while cheap north face jackets for women the warm and textured inner North Face Jackets ON Sale keeps you toasty warm.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us