Login - Become a member

Ping Hybrid Was Designed

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Ping Hybrid Was Designed

Ping Hybrid Was Designed  
By kangmake on Nov 22, 2012 12:32 PM
As a golfer, the ping is my friend and I just could not leave this friend. Today We mainly talk about the ping hybrid and the irons. Hope you everyone love these clubs.

It is hard for Ping to improve on the G15 ping hybrid they developed a year ago, but they may have just done it with the Ping G20 line. According to Ping, they have designed a larger internal weight in these hybrids to provide more forgiveness, as well as more distance.

While the G-series line has been popular and one of the better golf clubs on the market today, it makes you wonder why Ping wants to change things. Nothing really improved with the G-series line until Ping came out with the G20 ping hybrid clubs. A lot of golfers stopped buying this line, but will be taking another look at these new G20 hybrids. Even though some golfers still think the G5 models were the best Ping ever came out with, when it comes to hybrid clubs, these G20 hybrids are definitely an improvement over there predecessors.

The increased distance you get with the clubs and control will have you permanently taking your long irons out of your bag, as well as you 5 and 7 woods. Flight control and distance are the best part of the Ping G20 hybrid clubs. The forgiveness was also something mentioned by most golfers reviewing the ping hybrid golf clubs for the first time.

PGA Tour player Mark Wilson won the 2012 Bob Hope Humana Classic the first week he had the new PING i20 irons in the bag. The i20 is for players as good as Mark Wilson all the way to your average mid-handicapper. The i20 ping irons pack in a lot of new design tweaks from previous i-series models.

Previous models used an elliptical PING logo-ed badge in the cavity. The stabilization bars help improve feel along with a thicker face in the impact area with the ping golf irons, while the vertical CTP construction allows for a lower center of gravity, different options for weight positioning and swing weight custom fitting.

Then how do you think of this item? They're great and I strongly recommend you to have a try.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us