Login - Become a member

Taylormade Putters Is Excellent

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Taylormade Putters Is Excellent

Taylormade Putters Is Excellent  
By kangmake on Nov 22, 2012 12:30 PM
Just like other golf fans, I love to choose the best equipment to enjoy my golf time. I recently got the excellent tayloramde putter.

TaylorMade Golf is proud to announce the release of the putter that so many golfers have been asking for a tour-proven blade that offers the familiar calming white color and high-contrast alignment cues of the now-famous taylormade putters Rossa Corza Ghost mallet putter.

As you may recall, the original taylormade putters 2012 Ghost racked up millions of dollars on the PGA Tour in the hands of Justin Rose and others while helping TaylorMade make significant strides in retail putter market share. Like the Corza Ghost, the Rossa Daytona was developed with significant input from the world’s most sought-after putting instructor, TaylorMade Tour Staff professional Dave Stockton.

The taylormade putters prices Rossa Corza Ghost mallet was released earlier this year to much fanfare, followed by the aforementioned success on the professional circuits and in the retail market. Tour pros who have put a prototype similar to the Rossa Daytona Ghost in play include Paula Creamer, who used it to win the U.S.

From the start, it was fairly obvious that the mallet wasn’t just a one-off product, but rather the beginning of a new line of all white cheap taylormade putters that would fall under the Ghost banner. The first model in the series, the Corza Ghost, has proven an instant success with consumers and Tour professionals worldwide, building massive momentum in the retail marketplace.

And it’s no surprise that the second release in the Ghost series taylormade putters for sale is the Daytona model, which is TaylorMade’s longtime riff on the popular Anser-style blade design. In four months, the putter’s key achievements already include two PGA Tour victories by TMaG Tour Staff professional Justin Rose, first at the Memorial and again at the AT&T National.

If you didn't yet get a good golf putters, then you could shpend sometime to see this clubs, it's ok.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us