Login - Become a member

My Review on mizuno mp-63 irons

Forums home -> General Discussion -> My Review on mizuno mp-63 irons

My Review on mizuno mp-63 irons 
By delia on Nov 22, 2012 08:28 AM
Guys, looking to shift a set that I have never really hit it off with, I have some Mizuno MP63's 4 & 5 iron and 6-PW are mizuno mp-68 irons. had them less than four months and they are in tip top condition. They come with some brand new Matrix Ozik program HD 130 graphite shafts

The grain flow forged mizuno mp-63 irons, says Mizuno, is an evolution of its most popular Tour iron also used by Jeff Overton, Paul Azinger, Daniel Vancsik and Todd Hamilton with the introduction of 'harmonic impact technology' to improve the sound and feel at impact.

Blind-tested by its Tour staff, the cheap mp-63 irons' diamond muscle design, also reinforcing the head from heel to toe, was the unanimous winner in terms of feel and sound.

The clubs in the set (available in 3-iron to pitching wedge) feature modified U-grooves which conform to Tour competition rules and will have a recommended retail price of £105 per club (steel shaft only).

Says R&D chief Chris Voshall: "Essentially, this is everything that was great about the Golf Clubs For Sale--MP-62 with even more care taken to finely tune its feedback. Our model analysis told us that the Diamond Muscle would make a difference to the rigidity and vibration of the head at impact - and to hear that confirmed by the same Tour players that created its predecessor was very re-assuring."

More information in http://www.augolftown.com/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us