Login - Become a member

Ping Anser Forged Irons for Better Player

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Ping Anser Forged Irons for Better Player

Ping Anser Forged Irons for Better Player 
By delia on Nov 06, 2012 09:25 AM
The Anser series is aimed at players who are between PINGís i-range and G-range. Pingís success in the last decade in the woods market has been highly impressive, but their new Anser irons continue a fine tradition in this equipment category.

The irons feature a thinner face which designers have achieved by manufacturing a supportive structure that includes two stabilising bars in the back of the clubhead. Constructed from an 8620 steel body, the irons use a dense tungsten weight and hollow sole to increase the Moment of Inertia for greater forgiveness.

The ping anser forged irons feature a smaller head, but when you progress into the traditionally harder-to-hit long irons they are larger, which aids forgiveness and gives a little bit of much-needed confidence. In fact, the 3 and 4-irons felt incredibly forgiving and if I was using these on a regular basis Iíd seriously re-think if there was any need for a hybrid.

The cheapest ping anser carries the same name as one of the early models Karsten Solheim produced before he transitioned to the popular investment casting process. The newest version pushes the forging process to create performance benefits not previously associated with a forged club.

They donít look dissimilar from the fabulous Cheapest Golf Clubs For Sale--i20 irons and I didnít find a great deal of difference these seemed to fly a little lower than my current set.

More information in http://www.ukgolfsales.com/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us