Login - Become a member

Mizuno mp 59 irons the best Christmas Gift

Forums home -> Softimage -> Mizuno mp 59 irons the best Christmas Gift

Mizuno mp 59 irons the best Christmas Gift 
By lily123 on Oct 27, 2012 01:54 AM
If you asked a room full of golfers "Who makes the best irons?", Mizuno would be one of the most frequent answers. The company has developed a strong reputation in the industry and among golfers for making great irons because of its patented Grain Flow Forged process. And if you've ever hit a Mizuno before, you've felt the difference.

Say hello to the new mizuno mp 59 irons , the next generation of the company's award winning Ti Muscle Technology. The MP-59s are designed for the better player (between a 2-13 handicap) but don't be fooled by the rating. I had the chance to hit the MP-59s and thoroughly enjoyed my experience.The lightweight characteristics of the pure titanium allows for the ideal amount of thickness behind the impact area to deliver consistent solid feel while simultaneously providing a dramatic increase in perimeter weighting for enhanced playability.

To date, only Mizuno's patented Grain Flow Forging process can deliver this technological advancement that produces these amazing gains in forgiveness, all within a compact, traditional head shape.To put it simply, the mizuno mp59 for sale look good. Part of the visual appeal of the MP-59s is the fact they look like a muscle back iron. You can tell Mizuno spent adequate time designing the MP-59s because they seamlessly blended the forgiveness of a cavity back with the look of a blade. The compact, traditional head shape allows you to feel confident standing over your golf ball knowing you look like a golfer who has game. And in golf, looking good and feeling good is half the battle!

The forged Ti Muscle Technology of the mizuno mp 53 sale is evident from the first swing. The titanium insert forged behind the impact area provides a solid feel and it provides just the right amount of forgiveness. I'm not a scratch golfer so I can't afford to be penalized on the course with an off center shot. But, at the same time, I don't want to play golf with a shovel so I want feedback when I'm not making solid contact. With the MP-59s, you get the feedback you want and the forgiveness you need.

The Mizuno MP-59 irons from Golf Clubs for Sale are rated for the low to mid handicap golfer, but in my experience, you don't have to be an expert to hit them. I am on the high side of the rating (at 12.8) and I didn't have any trouble striking the ball. I will say, though, if you're accustomed to a wide sole and a large offset with your current set of clubs, you'll have trouble out of the gate with the MP-59s.

http://www.theangelsofthenight.net/forum/index.php?topic=424963.0
http://oneclickk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=258199

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us