Login - Become a member

2012 Ping Golf Clubs G20 Irons Reviews

Forums home -> Cinema 4D -> 2012 Ping Golf Clubs G20 Irons Reviews

By lily123 on Oct 24, 2012 02:51 AM
Are you looking for new Ping golf clubs for 2012? This blog post may give you some hints. It's about NEW G20 IRONS. The Ping G20 Irons for sale features a new Custom Tuning Port which expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI. The thinner face of the Ping g20 Iron helps position weight to the toe for added forgiveness. The wider sole provides a higher launch angle. Strong lofts and a low center of gravity produce long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness. The G20 iron set is very similar to the G15's, with a slightly wider sole. The cavity of these irons features a very similar look to the G15's but with a new soft layer on the back to help with sound, feel and vibrations. The steel shafts also look new, with more evenly spaced steps than the traditional AWT shafts, with a unique and interesting feel.

I'm fifty eight, hold a nine handicap and play 3-4 rounds per week April through October. Since I began playing golf I have have chopped and changed my clubs. Finally I'm moving into Ping irons, A year ago I purchased the Ping G15 Irons price after a disappointing time with the Callaway X22. There was an instant improvement with the g15's. Then Ping released the G20's. I've never been a great believer in certain irons, drivers, balls etc. making you score better, I'm sure you will agree there is a tremendous amount of hype associated with golf marketing. But irons matched to suit me personally will be something completely new and without question will be a great mental assist if nothing else. So G20's will be the club. I had some spare cash so I purchased them. Wow! I found that I was taking a club less for a particular distance. These G20 irons are fantastic.

The Ping G20 irons are designed to hit the ball long with forgiveness and distance control. Ping have added extreme perimeter weighting in the deep, multi-cavity back of the irons which makes the 17-4 stainless steel heads highly forgiving. The multi-material cavity badge made with soft elastomer heel and toe sections improves the feel and sound of the club, while the cavity's floating CTP structure stabilises the Ping K15 Irons sale thin face to generate fast ball speeds. The Ping G20 irons come with PING's CFS (standing for Control, Feel, Stability) steel shaft.

The Ping G20 irons replace the http://www.livegolfclub.com/ and the 10% thinner face is the same size as the previous model, which enables Ping to move the weight saved into the sole of the club. The G20 has a wider sole than its predecessor, particularly in the toe area, which increases the moment of inertia and forgiveness of the iron. At address the clubhead sits very well behind the ball, although in some of the longer irons you can see the back of the cavity, which may not appeal to all more from Cheap Golf Clubs.

By jin1234i on Jan 14, 2013 05:12 AM
We have 2012 PING iron sets including the G20 iron set and i20 iron set .

Double Glazing

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us