Login - Become a member

A Review of Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> A Review of Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

A Review of Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver 
By Alicess on Oct 15, 2012 07:39 AM
I have had many drivers over the years including Taylormade. In this article, I would like to recommend the good taylormade burner driver to you.

Like the R11 driver, the first thing you'll notice about the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is its white crown. By designing a driver with a black face and a white, matte-finished crown, TaylorMade is trying to create the most contrast possible in order to help golfers align the club more easily. The white crown also eliminates hot spots and glare that are often created with glossy-topped clubs.
Everything about the taylormade burner driver sale is lightweight! Weighing in at only 279 grams it is the lightest driver TaylorMade have ever created, meaning you can swing it faster and harder for distance you simply will not believe!

The cheap taylormade burner driver also has a new head shape, which helps to leverage the benefits of TaylorMade's proven Dual Crown Technology. It holds the title of having the largest face of any TaylorMade driver ever made. The exceptionally deep face spans a whopping 4,550 mm2. The entire clubhead employs Ultra-Thin Wall construction which, along with a triangular head shape which allows for improvements in weight distribution and results in a more forgiving clubhead.

taylormade burner driver best price is one of the best purchases I have made. It's rather forgiving and accurate. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is slightly larger club face and it is a bit lighter as well. Light, balanced and so easy to swing, all these advantages make me love it very much.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us