Login - Become a member

Best Golf Clubs Ping Anser Forged Irons

Forums home -> Cinema 4D -> Best Golf Clubs Ping Anser Forged Irons

By maomao12 on Oct 09, 2012 02:01 AM
The looks of the Ping Anser Forged Irons are similar to the Ping i15′s and there was not much you could say bad about them really. The only way they could improve on them might be the feel and the 8620 forged version will surely improve on that. Even though Ping's castings are some of the best in the business when it comes to feel already.

In 1967, Ping received a patent for its breakthrough Anser putter. It’s also the last time that the company sold ping anser irons best price (100 Anser sets).The forged, multi-metal design, of the Ping Anser Forged Irons combines an 8620 steel body, a dense tungsten sole, and machined grooves for unequaled forged-iron feel and forgiveness. The entire head is then machined, the face is milled flat, the grooves are cut, and the four cavities are milled into the back of the iron. That is part one of a lengthy process that makes these irons very different that the majority of sets today. No cost was spared to build these unique high end technology packed set. Cheap golf club sets the new golf, a forged multi-material iron, is designed to raise Pings profile among avid single-digit handicappers in Japan, Korea and other Asian markets, arrives in Europe and the US with a big reputation that it effortlessly lives up to.

Other performance features are a bunch of very technical advanced engineering design enhancements. Some features I understand and some I don't and will probably never quite grasp. Removing metal post forging via CNC machining allowed Ping Anser to add more moment of inertia (MOI) in 2 directions. Left to right and high to low on the face for mishit in the two ways we can miss it. They added a dual cavity and covered the lower on with a high tech tungsten nickel sole. They say it softens the feel and positions the CG for higher launching shots. I didn't notice higher shots as much. What I saw was a good solid trajectory.

That’s right, the wholesale golf clubs set is precisely the Ping Anser Forged Irons. However, we all know, more haste less speed. It could take some time before you really realize your dream on the course with Anser Forged Irons, so just keep fighting!
By jin1234i on Nov 21, 2012 09:38 AM
My goal is that when I use these clubs . The remaining distance should be less than three yards.

bredbånd priser
Re: Best Golf Clubs Ping Anser Forged Irons 
By frisor111 on May 18, 2013 09:09 PM
Yes you right.

Dating

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us