Login - Become a member

Seeking for sofware development Jobs?

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Seeking for sofware development Jobs?

Seeking for sofware development Jobs? 
By walterkiny on Sep 16, 2012 08:57 AM
Hi,

I am a sofware developer with 4+ years experience working in India.

I am looking for job opportunities in UK as my brother is staying in London for the past 3 years.

My question is, how can I apply for jobs from India?. Can I attend interviews on my own with tourist visa?

Please post your valuable suggestions.
Re: Seeking for sofware development Jobs? 
By mikesrozer on Sep 16, 2012 06:14 PM
Hello, There are so many people want to work at online or foreign country so it is not new thing her and not very much tough too. I would like to recommend you a great job portal called jobofmine which is really great to find the job from different countries and i am sure they also have a great job for you. Good luck!
By brucemccombs on Sep 21, 2012 11:10 AM
Hey mike, thank you so much for introducing us about this great site jobofmine. Really I would like to upload my resume too to get the good job at Miami. Thanks!
By mikesrozer on Nov 02, 2012 07:53 PM
The first step is to find what jobs are out there. Fortunately the internet makes it possible to find anything. One of your best resources will be an online recruitment agency. These are companies that help businesses fill jobs. As a candidate, you will upload your CV and fill out an application, and then the agency will attempt to match you to a job they are trying to fill. If approved you will then proceed to the interview stages.jobofmine at com

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us