Login - Become a member

Ping K15 Lines Realize Your Golf Dream

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Ping K15 Lines Realize Your Golf Dream

Ping K15 Lines Realize Your Golf Dream 
By aryasking on Sep 10, 2012 11:05 AM
It's the time to upgrade your clubs. So have any ideas? If not we'd like to recommend the ping k15 to you.

Ping has made new advancement with their Ping driver with their K15 design. The design of the k15 driver means that the external sole weight pad is largely concealed.

The cheap k15 driver helps you hit the ball the right way which is certainly the aim using the K15 driver. The clubs have more weight throughout the single near the rearfoot (a new design and style attribute visible throughout the photo preceding), which in turn Ping pronounces allows golfers square-up the deal with soon enough for impression.

The ping k15 irons has been designed to render golfers the ultimate in performance and flexibility. The multi-material design of the K15 includes a lightweight titanium face that has allowed 27 grams to be repositioned to the perimeter of the 17-4 stainless steel club head.

This discount k15 irons golf club model made the 2012 Golf Digest boiling List. This set of club is for max game-improvement players K15 irons enable you to customize sticks for premium performance.

Here comes the k15 irons for sale, you can get the lower price from it.

Re: Ping K15 Lines Realize Your Golf Dream 
By tongjame on Jan 25, 2013 10:34 AM
Make sure you choose the right specs when choosing your Callaway FT-iZ driver. It's great clubs.

The callaway ft clubs Driver throws all of the best aspects of Callaway drivers into one package. Like Callaway FT-iQ Driver that enter the market, the FT-iZ claims to increase distance without sacrificing consistency.

I haven't heard of this technology before. I don't know where they come up with all of this interesting technology. The clubhead is extremely large in appearance. Even though clubs max out at 460cc, this seems larger, especially from front to back. The callaway ft golf set IZ makes a straighter shot than any other driver that they have made. I'm more of an FT-9 man than FT-iQ, and although I certainly recognize the benefit of the crown's unique shape on the Draw version.

The hot sale golf clubs callaway ft graphite shaft Driver was the result of Callaway's never-ending mission to find more distance and accuracy for golfers. Callaway Golf says that in its never-ending mission to find more distance and accuracy for golfers, its engineers used an entirely new design to produce the Callaway Ft-iz Driver.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us