Login - Become a member

Solid and Reliable Driver--Titleist 910 D2 Driver

Forums home -> Rhino -> Solid and Reliable Driver--Titleist 910 D2 Driver

By maomao12 on Aug 28, 2012 03:38 AM
Titleist has always made some great drivers, but this Titleist 910 D2 Driver is their best yet in my opinion. You can't really compare it to other golf clubs. I have a 9.5* 910 D2 with the Project X shaft.

The Titleist 910 D2 delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert that creates a ball-speed area that is 15% larger than other drivers. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel provides precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control.

My Ping was a great club, but once I spent enough time with it to dial in my settings (locked in at a "C2" setting) I found the driver that will be in my bag for years (probably until the "915" comes out ;). Titleist just knows how to build a great club. The only quibble I have is that the chrome-black finish seems to show wear a little faster than I'd like, but it doesn't affect performance so I'll live with it.

Besides, this 910 D2 driver has a higher launch and spin that the Titleist D3. An interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options and the full pear-shaped profile has a a rich black, PVD and paint finish that instills confidence at the address. It sets up nicely at address and it has a great feel at impact. I also love the fact Titleist doesn't put these extremely "light" shafts in their clubs like other manufacturers.

The look of the Titleist 910 driver is great, and the adjustability is easy and effective. I didn't have time to play with the various adjustments, but the ball just came off flat and with no real pop. I shall give it a second chance, but first impressions are crucial and their was no love at first sight with this guy.

Finally, this driver has been acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel. I recommend anyone who wants a bit of extra distance to this Buy Golf Clubs. If you're thinking about trying it, juse take action! you'll love it!

Hot recommend:
Taylor Made R9
By jin1234i on Dec 15, 2012 04:43 AM
These products and merchandise made by Titleist is probably the best known most reliable .

gatwick to heathrow taxi

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us