Login - Become a member

Don't forget the Ping G20 Driver

Forums home -> Cinema 4D -> Don't forget the Ping G20 Driver

By maomao12 on Aug 14, 2012 08:37 AM
Ping released the Ping G20 last year. The G20 has the same feel as the previous G series drivers with a longer head. The crown color is a deep metallic gray, and the bottom graphics is the best Ping has designed. The large face is assuring at address.

With these cheap ping g20 driver, you can just pound it off the tee and know it was going straight. This driver was no slack in the distance department at all – with your swing speed averaging around 105MPH, and distance between 280-290 yards off the tee. your ball trajectory for this 9.5 degree driver was between 11-12 degrees for most shots – and spin in the range of 3300 RPM. Workability was exceptional; again likely due to how the club feels at address, high draws and fades happened with little effort. In terms of overall feel, again the Ping G20 does not disappoint one bit. Off-center hits still felt solid, and center strikes produced great feel, and a solid sound (not tinny, not dull – just right). Accuracy was a final item to note – dispersion was quite tight with this driver, even off-center hits remained closer to our target line.

This article is from buygolfuk.com Also, We recommend some good top cheap golf clubsto you. Thanks for reading my article!Love golf from my childhood. Do you know any top golf clubs for me? I'm using taylormade r11 driver sale now, and it's great.

Hot recommend:
Ping Anser Irons
By jin1234i on Sep 03, 2012 12:44 PM
The looks about ping G20 driver is pretty attractive it does have externally visible .

Lån

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us